Thursday, April 30, 2009

Laura Cosoi


Laura Cosoi was born on January 2, 1982 in Romania. She is a famous Romanian actress.

Biography and Career :

Laura Cosoi started her acting career having a role in the La Bloc Tv Series on Pro Tv. Her role in the movie is Adina - a simple-minded and naive blonde girl. She is a beautiful and passionable girl but unfortunately she believes all the stupid things she hears. Her friends trick her easily so that she always takes care of all the things in house.

Quotes :
- When I was a kid, I used to have a small boutique just in front of my house. I used to sell the sweets my father brought me, my clothes, my cousin's clothes and many other things.

- I feel sexy, I dress sexy, I'm a sportive woman, I dress sport and I pay attention the way I look.

- I don't like to stay 2 hours in front of the mirror like other women. I like to combine different styles of fashion like classic and elegant. I like to feel confortable and I love quality clothes, they make me smile.

- I love shopping. I have a huge shoes collection. I usually do shopping when I leave country because I want to have were to choose from.

- I try to dress different from others around.

- I guide myself after new fashion trends when choosing the right clothes.

- When I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I want them to be quality and to have a message. Even if I dress simple clothes I want to be fancy in them.

Trivia :
- In March 2006 she appeared in Playboy

- Her boyfriend is Smiley (romanian singer)

Filmography :

- Fete cu lipici (Serial TV) (2005) - Adina

- La bloc (Serial TV) (2002) - Adina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
ROMANIA © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*